We seem to have had some new readers of our blog lately so I thought I would let folks know about all the ways that you can follow us and keep up with the latest happenings with the Cynical Sailor (Scott) and his Salty Sidekick (that would be me, Ellen).
For years and years and years, I avoided anything to do with social media. I'm not sure what happened (perhaps I was possessed by some sort of demon spirit), but now it seems to be social media mania here at The Cynical Sailor. If you look on the right hand sidebar of our blog, you'll see all the ways you can follow us if you're into that kind of thing:
- You can subscribe by e-mail (that's what my mom does). Just enter your email address and hit the submit button.
- If you are a big blog reader, you might want to follow us using Bloglovin' or Feedly. These are great ways to see all of the recent posts from your favorite blogs in one place.
- If you are into Facebook, you can like our page.
- Or, if you are more of a Google type of person, you can follow us on Google+.
- And if you like pictures, then Pinterest is the place for you. If you want to join in on the shared board on anchorages and add pictures of great places to drop the hook, email me and let me know and I'll add you to the board.
- I recently got a new cell phone and have been experimenting with Instagram. I'm not sure what I think about it. Does anyone else use Instagram? If so, do you like it?
Thanks for following along!