Wordless Wednesday is supposed to be about posting a photo(s) without any words. But, I'm a rule breaker, so here are a few words:
1 - Maybe it was the beer I had just had, but I thought it would be interesting to take a picture of what was on my chart table.
2 - You'll find chart tables on boats. They're where you store and look at nautical charts. Although, nowadays, many people use electronic charts instead of paper charts.
3 - So what's on my chart table?
- Some antibacterial cream for my head wound (it's a long story)
- A napkin that I picked up off of the free table (with a very strange and mesmerizing pattern)
- Two pairs of nail scissors which my very frugal friend used to "dissect" an old backpack so that she could re-purpose the zippers etc.
- A flashlight (handy for seeing into the depths of the fridge and finding that last elusive yogurt)
- A bike pump
- A reminder to fill out our FBAR form (report of foreign bank and financial accounts that the US government requires us to file each year, I guess to make sure we're not laundering money, although would money launderers fill out these forms?)
What words does this picture(s) bring to your mind when you look at it?
For more Wordless Wednesday fun, click here.
Thanks for stopping by our blog - we love it when people come visit! We're also on Facebook - pop by and say hi!
Murder at the Marina available for pre-order at:
Barnes & Noble